1529 US-206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088, USA

I really wished I had researched this scam of a company formerly known as Financial Services for America and presently known as Tri-State Relief owned by the trickster Neal. I would've saved my $3500 and put it toward my mortgage instead.

They guaranteed a reduction in payments as a whole but instead I am paying 1,000 more per month. I sent in all paperwork as requested. And when i asked what happened to the reduction I was told by the staff member Cathy to sell my house if i wasn't satisfied with the result. I am highly unsatisfied and am telling everyone about the poor service and lies.

They can keep their smoke filled office and their scams.

But I'll surely pass it on how horrible they are. They'll probably be changing their name soon if they haven't already.

Review about: Mortgage Help For America Mortgage Modification.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

almost called them, thank you for warning

This company is no scam! They helped save my house when I was 6 years behind.

My family and I have a place to live because Neal and the amazing people at his office helped me. I live over 1.5 hours away and Neal personally drove to my house to see me.

to Anonymous #1535820

Thank you for your review. People are so quick to write negative but for some reason don't bother when it's positive.