they took 3500 three thousand five hundred dollars from me and never got the modification they said they would get for me or i would get all my money back. they never gave me my money back and now they dont answer the phone.

i have contacted better business and filed with them. i also filed with the attorney general office and consumer affairs. all i want is my money back.

give me my money back. also they changed their name to finance help for america.

Review about: Mortgage Help For America Mortgage Modification.

Comments

#1420180

Yes, Neal Van. Correct name & number

My name is George Melanchuck. I was trying on my own for 3.5 years of battling with Wells Fargo to do what they did for me.

I had three mortgages and I was 3.5 years behind on my payments and Neal came out to meet with my at my house and signed me up and they got my second and third mortgage reduced from $ 101,000 down to a settlement of $15,000. My first mortgage payment was reduced by over $800 per month.

Hi is it Neal van now tri state financial relief?

4 Linda lane suite a

Southampton Nj

6083884845

Queens, New York, United States #1136295

I also was swindled out of $3200.Did you get the matter resolved.if so please

Contact me @ vizzie12@yahoo.com.

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1007353

=]

does anybody know how to get a hold of these jokers if so plz post a number I also need to talk to these people

to alice #1126798

I called for help and they said that he will get me modified here is a number that I have . 6093885011 please email me at antjojo@optonline.net to let me know if you get through to them