Mortgage Help For America - Did not give my 3500 back when he failed lost my home.

Attorney General stated only reason they cannot help me because no response back from the company.How ever there will be a judgement on file.

Mortgage Help For America - Scam artists!

This company and its "president" Neal Van screwed my parents over. They promised the world and literally guaranteed they would save them hundreds of dollars off their mortgage and they would talk to their mortgage company directly and negotiate terms.

After my dad forked over $500 that he didnt have because he can only work parttime due to a disability. He claimed he called and could do nothing. All the guarantees went out the window along with the money.

We tried calling the company and reached a rude receptionist that told us basically theres nothing they could do. They refuse to return our calls and refuse to give us back our money

5.0
Interest Rate

This company is amazing. They worked so hard and delivered on their promises to save my house.

I have been reading these comments where you call them a scam. The only people who are a scam are you people who do not work with them to give them what they need to answer their calls. If they are bust and cant answer your car they are busy they are a large company who help save home in NJ and NY.

The main boss Neal travels himself to every house if that is not dedication I don't know what is! You should be ashamed of yourself for calling this company a scam when they do everything in their power to help save your homes!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Mortgage Help For America - Financial Services for America/Tri-State Relief

1529 US-206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088, USA 4 comments

I really wished I had researched this scam of a company formerly known as Financial Services for America and presently known as Tri-State Relief owned by the trickster Neal. I would've saved my $3500 and put it toward my mortgage instead.

They guaranteed a reduction in payments as a whole but instead I am paying 1,000 more per month. I sent in all paperwork as requested. And when i asked what happened to the reduction I was told by the staff member Cathy to sell my house if i wasn't satisfied with the result. I am highly unsatisfied and am telling everyone about the poor service and lies.

They can keep their smoke filled office and their scams.

But I'll surely pass it on how horrible they are. They'll probably be changing their name soon if they haven't already.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

almost called them, thank you for warning

This company is no scam! They helped save my house when I was 6 years behind.

My family and I have a place to live because Neal and the amazing people at his office helped me. I live over 1.5 hours away and Neal personally drove to my house to see me.

to Anonymous #1535820

Thank you for your review. People are so quick to write negative but for some reason don't bother when it's positive.

to Liz #1553763

Liz, the positive reviews are written by employees of Mortgage Help For America. Hope this helps.

Mortgage Help For America - Financial Help for America and Mr. Neil's scam

Newark, New Jersey 5 comments

Neil had the courage to write on my modification contract that a modification was "guaranteed". He "guaranteed" something he knew could not deliver.

These people have no idea what they are doing. He took me for a fool feeding on my need on a modification on a mortgage under water and illness in the family. What was delivered: a sheriff sale!!! Safe your money and stay away from this scam.

But it is election time, and the ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE will hear from us, tv and radio news people loves this kind of story, do not give up...keep fighting.

The very least Neil can do is return our money. He failed to delivered services paid for mortgage modifications.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mortgage Help For America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mortgage Help For America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Mortgage Help For America to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same thing happen to my family, He stole 3200.00 and never delivered no loan mod. I called when I received the letter that they were going out of business.

I told Mr. Neal that I would like my money back beings that this was a "GUARANTEED" LOAN MOD. He yelled and hung up on me.

What a scam!!! If anyone has away of getting they money back please let me know.

Wow.

I'm amazed at what I am reading, This man Neal and company saved my home. And I am 2 hours away from this guy.

He took the time to come see me at my home. Not only did he guarantee me, but they delivered ! The best 3,500 I invested.

Lowered my mortgage and saved my home. I'm extremely greatful and Happy with Mortgage Help Of America.

Vincentown, New Jersey, United States #1297351

Are you both legit retarded? This guy saved my house FROM A SHERIFF SALE!

you all are probly pissy and messing his name up becuase you messed up your own deal, or didnt send them the documents needed, or in some way just messed it up.

Quit ruining this mans name because he does run a legitimate buisness!! -SATISFIED customer

did same for me hes a *** scam artist tell you what ever you want to hear and when time comes they do what you could do yourself prob why hes got a big body guard at the office which looks like it should have wheels on it to relocate quick dont get involved he lies and you can do it yourself

to gonni #1472243

The exact same thing happened to me these people are a bunch of scumbags charged me $3,200 had my case for 8 months and did not do anything one day I got a notice of Sheriff's sale now they're going to hear from my fraud attorney Mister van I'm not putting up with your rip-off *** I want my money back and if I can put your *** out of business I'm going to ***

View more comments

Mortgage Help For America - This man neal need to make on his promise.

I have contacted the better business and also the attorney general office and It seem like they do Not care and he ripping off senior this man neal said he was going to send my money back and this has been going on from 2013. I hope you are reading this neal.

he have taken 2500 dollar from me and my husband you really do not care what you have done to us we end up losing our home.you should no this god does not like ugly.

my next step is writing to President. you would like if some took your money beverly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mortgage help for america customer care. Mortgage Help For America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mortgage help for america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mortgage Help For America.

Comments

Maybe you didn't get a deal because you didn't get all of your documents in like the company needs. But myself and the many people who did have their homes saved by this company, had them saved because we got them the things they needed to save our homes and answered their called when they called daily. Don't trash this company just because you didn't do what you were supposed to do!

Mortgage Help For America - Simple Review #1432839773

Redmond, Washington 0 comments
5.0
Interest Rate

My name is Mr Littlejohn.I had a problem they fixed it.I got my modification as they said I would.No complaints

Review about: Mortgage Modification.

Mortgage Help For America - Simple Review #1412798757

New York, New York 0 comments

My name is Mr Alston they had my money almost a year.Now they say they can't help me been calling Neal no response.All I want is a refund of my money.

Review about: Money Refund.

Mortgage Help For America - Simple Review #1411437292

Camden, New Jersey 0 comments

my name is Joan Kingsland . I want everyone to know it has been 4 months.

I still have not received a refund

lies lies lies .

they now have a new name Finance help for america and they still state 100 percent garentee all your money back if they can not get you a modification. LIES LIES LIES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK Joan

Review about: Refund.

Mortgage Help For America - Review

they took 3500 three thousand five hundred dollars from me and never got the modification they said they would get for me or i would get all my money back. they never gave me my money back and now they dont answer the phone.

i have contacted better business and filed with them. i also filed with the attorney general office and consumer affairs. all i want is my money back.

give me my money back. also they changed their name to finance help for america.

Review about: Mortgage Modification.

#1420180

Yes, Neal Van. Correct name & number

My name is George Melanchuck. I was trying on my own for 3.5 years of battling with Wells Fargo to do what they did for me.

I had three mortgages and I was 3.5 years behind on my payments and Neal came out to meet with my at my house and signed me up and they got my second and third mortgage reduced from $ 101,000 down to a settlement of $15,000. My first mortgage payment was reduced by over $800 per month.

Hi is it Neal van now tri state financial relief?

4 Linda lane suite a

Southampton Nj

6083884845

Queens, New York, United States #1136295

I also was swindled out of $3200.Did you get the matter resolved.if so please

Contact me @ vizzie12@yahoo.com.

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1007353

=]

does anybody know how to get a hold of these jokers if so plz post a number I also need to talk to these people

to alice #1126798

I called for help and they said that he will get me modified here is a number that I have . 6093885011 please email me at antjojo@optonline.net to let me know if you get through to them