I have contacted the better business and also the attorney general office and It seem like they do Not care and he ripping off senior this man neal said he was going to send my money back and this has been going on from 2013. I hope you are reading this neal.

he have taken 2500 dollar from me and my husband you really do not care what you have done to us we end up losing our home.you should no this god does not like ugly.

my next step is writing to President. you would like if some took your money beverly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mortgage help for america customer care. Mortgage Help For America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mortgage help for america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mortgage Help For America.

Comments

Maybe you didn't get a deal because you didn't get all of your documents in like the company needs. But myself and the many people who did have their homes saved by this company, had them saved because we got them the things they needed to save our homes and answered their called when they called daily. Don't trash this company just because you didn't do what you were supposed to do!